Age: 34 years old
Hometown: Chippewa Falls, WI
Car No.: 07
Team: Crapser Racing
Kids: Daughter, Kinley; Son, Breck; Dogs, Jack & Jake
Occupation: Tooling Manager at Vincent Tool
Hobbies: Racing & Green Bay Packers
Favorite Drink: Leinie's Summer Shandy
Favorite Sports Teams: Green Bay Packers
Chassis: Vanderbuilt Race Cars
Engines: Troy's Engine Shop
Years Racing: 18
Biggest Accomplishment: Three-time WISSOTA national champion
Biggest Win(s): USMTS Northern Region at Rapid Speedway (2015)
Most Wanted Win(s): USMTS Fall Jamboree or Mississippi Thunder Speedway B-Mod Nationals
• 2012 Wissota Midwest Modified National Champion.
• 2007 & 2009 Wissota Street Stock National Champion.
• 2013 & 2014 USRA Iron Man Series B-Mod Champion.
• Placed in the top 10 of Wissota National Points on seven occasions.
• Placed in the top 5 of USRA B-Mod national points on two occasions.
• 231 career feature wins.
• Raced at 63 tracks in 10 states.
• Won races at 51 of the 63 tracks.
• 6 track championships.
• 7 state championships.
• Two Wissota regional championships.
• Two-time Little Dream Race winner at Rice Lake Speedway.
• Two-time Fall Jamboree B-Mod winner at Deer Creek Speedway.
• Two-time World Modified Dirt Track Championship Midwest Modified winner at Deer Creek Speedway.
• 2014 River City Rumble B-Mod Champion
• 10 season championship wins.